What if you had a magic wand and could create your life as you wish. What would you do? What changes would you make? This life is a dream and as dreamers we can change our circumstances. Can you create a story of a life that would be incredible? Are you in a job or relationship that feeds your soul?
Some tools you can use to begin this journey of change are to:
1. Give yourself some time out of your busy life to actually consciously dream what is needed in your life.
2. Have gratitude for all the good things in your life, which already exist. Gratitude is very powerful!
3. Write down what you want to draw into your life. Write it as if it has already happened. An example would be, I have a fabulous job, working with wonderful people that is so exciting to me. I have great abundance and am feeling so happy and fulfilled. Remember to use feeling as you write your vision.
4. Notice if there are limiting beliefs stopping you from moving forward. Do you have confidence in yourself? Are you afraid to be alone? Do you trust yourself? What are you telling yourself everyday? Is it I can do this! Is it I cannot do this! There is an old story about a boy that has two wolves. One wolf is positive and the other is negative. Which wolf will win the boy asks? It is the wolf that you feed. We create constantly, so why not create with positivity! The first step in order to change a belief is awareness!
5. Draw a circle and list different areas of your life like work, relationships, health, fun activities, volunteering and anything else you want to add around the circle. Shade in the amount of time you spend in each area. Is it balanced? What can you do to create more harmony?
6. Spend some time in meditation, it can give us clarity on what we really want. It connects us to our intuition. Start with just 5 minutes a day breathing slowly and deeply. Inhale as you expand your belly and exhale and bring your belly back to your spine. It will begin to help you feel more relaxed in your life!
7. Play, dance, sing, write! Creativity is good for the soul! It will connect you to deeper parts of yourself, and help you to process what is going on in your life.